More-Mag is a natural remedy for equestrian and racing horses. With the magnesium deficient soils comes the problem of magnesium deficient pastures and feeds. The vast majority of horses involved in Equestrian, harness racing and gallops, and other sports too, are magnesium deficient. To combat this, many of NZ’s top trainers and equestrian horse owners use and recommend More-mag as a good natural remedy. More-mag lasts for longer than traditional forms of magnesium. One More-mag dose poured on the feed will last for up to 10 days. Most horses in work are fed more-mag once a week, and once fed, the full amount of magnesium is available right away. That means that there is no need to build up to the appropriate dose rate over a period of days because when you dose More-mag you know your horse will be able to draw upon the magnesium that it needs. In addition, if you or your horse become injured or sick, you can cut the dose out, and reintroduce it when the horse is back at the track, or in equestrian work. Can be given as little as every 10 days to receive results.
5 reasons why you should use More-mag
- More-mag only needs to be poured on the feed one time per week – A simple animal health solution to combat magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium deficiency causes horses to become highly strung and difficult to handle because muscles and the neurological system will be stressed out. More-mag will calm horses down without compromising their focus or performance.
- More-mag is cost effective animal health – other forms of magnesium will be excreted in the urine if they are not used within 12-24 hours, but the magnesium in More-mag can be stored so that the horse can use it over the week as and when its required.
- More-mag is palatable. When overall animal health is important, the last thing you need is feed refusals! More-mag deals to magnesium deficiency without turning horses off their feed.
- More-mag is endorsed by vets and horse owners around the country because it works!